COMPANY: University of Alaska Fairbanks
LOCATION: Seward, Alaska
Adventure, cutting-edge research, and a great crew await you. The R/V Sikulaiq [pronounced see-KOO-lee-auk] is a state-of-the-art 261-foot oceanographic research ship capable of bringing scientists to the ice-choked waters of Alaska and the polar regions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun and adventurous work environment
- Excellent health, retirement, and education benefits for permanent employees
- Permanent QMEDS make an estimated $67k+ annually
- Professional development/ training opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Temporary jobs available too!
- *Sailing bonuses available
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY
Posted May 9, 2022