POSITION: Marina Dock Attendant / Dock Hand
COMPANY: Ocean Havens Marinas
LOCATION: Provincetown, MA
Looking for a fun and exciting opportunity on the Cape!? We are currently seeking marina dock hands for the upcoming 2021 season. At Provincetown Marina, our customers are the driving force behind everything we do at the marina. As a result, the right person for this job is cheerful, knowledgeable, engaging, and courteous towards the customer always, providing top notch customer service while projecting a professional company image through all types of interaction in and off site. While the primary function of the dock hand’s responsibilities focuses on the customer, safety is of the utmost importance.
The dock hand position requires a willingness and ability to assist with any task needed at the marina. Some of these tasks are as follows:
- Treat all customers with first class customer service
- Perform daily opening and closing job duties, daily dock walks, daily meter readings, grounds maintenance.
- Willingness to learn, memorizing rates and Marina policies.
- Contribute towards a healthy, safe, clean, and fun work environment
- Clean restrooms, docks, walkways, sidewalks, equipment, and all other areas of the facility.
- Perform daily Pump outs, maintaining equipment sanitation procedures
- Assist and support special events at the marina that may take place outside of normal operating hours
- Exhibit character that will lend itself to a culture of qualities that possess and display a proactive, professional, honest, trustworthy, and strong work ethic
- Any and all other duties asked of you
- Dockhands are to perform their duties in a manner that assures safety for themselves, the customer, and marina property.
- Requires heavy lifting from time to time.
- Ability to use VHF radio.
- Faculty to operate small handheld and power tools.
- Ability to read and write
- Competent with use of Computers
- Able to swim
- Customer Service & Detail Oriented
- Knowledge of boating is a plus, but all are encouraged to apply. Full training is provided.
- Knowledge of Cape Cod and Provincetown a plus!
- Schedule flexibility. Weekends and holidays required.
- Very busy short summer season. Ability to work part time / full time / or weekends in the Fall is a huge plus!
If you are interested in this position, please contact Tom Ryan via the button below:
Posted February 19, 2021