POSITIONS: QMED/Oiler Personnel
COMPANY: Guice Offshore
- Assist the chief engineer and assistant engineer in doing daily maintenance or repairs to vessel equipment.
- Oil and grease moving parts, such as gears, shafts and bearings of engines and auxiliary equipment used to propel maritime vessels
- Start and stop auxiliary machinery
- Assist with lining up valves and lines for engine room systems
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly preventative maintenance
- Keep engine room and other machinery spaces clean and oil free
- Fill oil cups on machinery with grease and lubricating oil according to machinery lubrication instructions.
- Read pressure and temperature gauges, recording data in the engineering log
- Clean and paint the machinery space and all the machinery in it to prevent corrosion
- Take readings and measurements to examine machinery for specific pressure and flow of lubricants
- Perform minor repairs.
Please call or email any of the following individuals if you are interested in the job listed above:
Mr. Todd Spinosa
You may also go to the following link and submit an application:
Posted May 2, 2022