POSITIONS: Engineer / Unlicensed Engineer
COMPANY: Guice Offshore
- Duties include safely and efficiently maintaining vessel’s machinery and machinery spaces.
- Examine machinery for specified pressure and flow of lubricants.
- Perform manufacturer recommended maintenance on all of vessel machinery.
- Maintain an engine room log
- Fill oil cups on machinery with grease and lubricating oil according to machinery lubrication instructions.
- Oil and grease moving parts, such as gears, shafts and bearings of engines and auxiliary equipment used to propel maritime vessels.
- Read pressure and temperature gauges, recording data in the engineering log.
- Clean and paint the machinery space and all the machinery in it.
- Be responsible for keeping all machinery spaces clean and tidy.
- Assist on deck with cargo handling operations.
- Assist in launching of survival craft during times of emergency.
- Assist in tying up the vessel when needed.
- Perform any other additional duties that may be required or assigned.
- The engineer may also lubricate deck machinery when the vessel is unloading cargo.
- May also include safely maintaining a clean / tidy vessel, mooring, securing cargo, chipping, and painting. Working as a team with other crew members.
Please call or email any of the following individuals if you are interested in the job listed above:
Mr. Todd Spinosa
You may also go to the following link and submit an application:
Posted May 2, 2022